Wednesday, October 26, 2011

What a difference a day makes!

Our weather is starting to change. A huge winter storm is moving in and dumping tons of snow.. in the mountains and in Denver. But not here. Our elevation is about 500 feet below Denver but we are surrounded by mountains, so we are protected. AND Our mountains are starting to turn white as I type this. I DO love winter!

But with winter comes winterizing, taking in garden hoses, blowing the air out of the sprinkler system, putting up storm windows, all of the stuff that responsible home owners do. Hmmm I wonder who I can hire to do these things? LOL

With Dana working 3-4 days a week (24 hour shifts) I am pretty much by myself here and I don't see myself putting up storm windows, so I might have to go searching for someone to do it for me. LOL

I mean, its not like I don't work with many many men who wear police uniforms and carry tazers! I am sure one of them would oblige for a pizza and some beer. :-)

Have a great rest of the week everyone!!

1 comment:

  1. Been wondering what you were up to. Now I know. You are just sitting there waiting for winter! Me, too. Although they say 60 degrees by the weekend again! I love autumn! Haven't seen too many pictures of the new place.......just saying!

    ReplyDelete