Its clearly time for some ramblings from the inside of my brain:
1. What weird weather we are having, all over the country. We had a summer that lasted almost 6 months, no spring and now not much of a fall.. and next week, maybe snow???
2. We have a bicycle problem here. People on bicycles think they should be able to ride in the traffic lanes, but not obey the traffic laws. This makes for a very dangerous situation on some roads. I am to the point of throwing water balloons at them. Oh, and they all think they are Lance Armstrong, dressed up in all of the bike racer get up, its kind of funny.
3. I am SO thankful that I did not get the DON position at work. Our manager and DON are running around like rats in a maze, neither of them know what to do.
4. 9 days until we take our trip to PA/MD and DC. I am really looking forward to it, but I have to get through the next 8 days.. I am very excited to be back in DC again, I have really missed that place.
5. gaining weight. uggg I went off of my diet in May, I have gained 7 lbs since then. Add at least 5 to that when I get home from PA, I will NEED the trainer that I just hired.
6. I am hopelessly in love with my puppy Tucker.. he makes my heart warm.
Peace out y'all! Thanks for letting me unload..
No comments:
Post a Comment